At Prestige Australian Financial Services we focus on advising our clients in a way that assists them to minimise tax liabilities. We are constantly looking for ways we can minimise the tax liabilities for our clients and are in regular communication with our clients in how to achieve this.
Tax is likely the largest single cost line in any business, as such it needs to be managed more actively than any other expense – unfortunately for most taxpayers this is usually not the case. The goal of tax planning is to arrange your financial affairs so as to minimise your taxes.
There are three basic ways to reduce your taxes, and each basic method might have several variations.
You can reduce your taxable income, increase your deductions, and take advantage of tax credits, rebates and/losses.
At Prestige Australian Financial Services we will meet with you to ascertain your goals and then work with you to address all of these areas.
At Prestige Australian Financial Services we offer the following services:
- Preparation and lodgement of income tax returns for individuals, companies, trusts and partnerships
- Calculation of tax liabilities and dates for payment
- Business structures set-up and advice on the most suitable structure for your business
- Taxation planning and advice
- GST compliance and BAS returns lodgements.
- Land tax & payroll tax liability calculations
- Salary packaging and fringe benefit tax calculations
- Taxation advice on overseas income and foreign residency